RAEN is looking for a talented and ambitious Graphic Designer to join our growing team! RAEN Optics is an independent, classics driven brand, aimed at bringing quality and authenticity to the boutique eyewear market. Our goal is to provide timeless, tangible, quality items that function within our active lifestyles and those of our consumers. We are designers who are determined to continually bring new and innovative products to the marketplace, created for and inspired by the lives we live.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join our design team, working directly with the Brand Manager and Creative Director.
The position is fulltime, in-house.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating marketing collateral, both print and digital (e.g. lookbook/catalogue, ads, packaging, emails, social's graphic packages, etc.)
• Designing web pages from concept to completion
• Interpreting complex topics and converting them into easy to understand visuals (infographics)
• Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc. Programing knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement. Please be familiar with the Mac platform.
• Strong production skills (both print/pre-press and digital)
• Strong typography skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Able to work independently, in an extremely fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Able to prep and proof files for print. Exceptional attention to detail a must!
To be considered as a qualified candidate you must meet the following criteria:
• Have a strong portfolio
• 2-4 years working experience
• You're a visual thinker and storyteller
• Understands that design is communication and not fine art
• You have strong communication skills, and are willing to ask questions until the next steps are absolutely clear
• Your passionate about what you do
RAEN is a progressive and stimulating place to work. We offer the insight into a growing small business and the opportunity to grow along with us. If you’ve got the background qualifications we’re looking for and the attitude to succeed with our organization, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, send a resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com with the subject "Designer"